• you can take the course from anywhere in the world, and
• our online tuitions are very competitive.As it is an online TEFL/TESOL course, there is no classroom attendance and no teaching practicum. You will, however, have the opportunity to see actual EFL classes through videos. Throughout the program, you will study the same course content, including a comprehensive grammar review, and design classes just as the onsite program. At the end of the course, you will have learned the following:
Shareable on LinkedIn
• Gain knowledge about past and current EFL teaching methodologies.
• Know how to effectively organize and manage an English class.
• Create high-energy classes every day.
• Acquire know-how of teaching different types of students.
• How to make efficient use of technology in your class.
• Partner with artificial intelligence in your English instruction.
• Understand what is going on inside your English language learners.
• Become an expert in language skill development.
• Turn boring subjects into engaging classes.
• How to correct errors in speech and writing.
• Assessment strategies to achieve accuracy and fluency at the same time.
• Understand how to design business courses and materials.
• Learn how to conduct Business English Classes
• Understand the differences between the adult and the young learnerThroughout the program, your personal tutor will check your progress and your assignments. There are practice quizzes to help you stay on track. You are also eligible for two meetings of 45 minutes to get extra help if something needs a little more explanation. After submitting all your assignments, your certificate will be sent to you via e-mail and postal service. The course comes with full career-support services, including resume preparation, school lists, recruiter information, direct referrals to school, job leads as available. iTTi has its own schools in many countries of Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, South and North America.Prerequisites to registering for this or any other of our courses are an excellent command of both spoken and written English, a high-school diploma as a minimum educational requirement, and 18 years of age.
Shareable on Linkedin
What Our Students Are Saying!
Let’s Do This!
Start Learning Today!
Look inside our best online TEFL course curriculum
Section 1: 120-Hour Standard Teacher Training
Section 2: 50-Hour Teaching Business English
• PART 1: Basic Principles in conducting business English classes.
• PART 2: Focuses on developing business materials and courses.
• PART 3: Bonus Section: Soft skills for Business English. There are no assignments in this section.
Section 3: 50-Hour Teaching Young Learners
MEET iTTi PARTNERS & TRAINERS
Yes, you can. We will test your English. Your level must be C1. B2 may be accepted with proof of additional English classes. Our organization may offer you additional English classes too if required.
Yes, you may. You must talk to an admissions counselor to have this arranged. Please note that the batch will only be released once the course has been paid in full.
The answer is yes. Those schools that don’t require a teaching practicum to obtain a work visa on your behalf will consider you as a candidate for their teaching position.
The tutor will check your assignments as you send them in and provide you with feedback. You also receive two 45-minute sessions with the tutor in order to discuss/practice for you difficult parts of the program. These sessions are by appointment only .
Yes, there are. There are practice quizzes in many units to help you stay on track. There are also final exams in methodology, English grammar, and phonology. You must achieve a minimum score of 70.
Yes, we will. We will assist you in setting up a professional resume/CV. We will provide you with school and/or recruiter information in the destination of your choice.
Not at all. English teachers are high in demand, especially now that many teachers have returned home due to the pandemic. If you study what you must study, you may end up with several job offers.
Please specify your request upon registration for the program. We will arrange for that. An additional fee applies.