• you can take the course from anywhere in the world, and
• our online tuitions are very competitive.Prerequisites to registering for the course are an excellent command of both spoken and written English, a high-school diploma as a minimum educational requirement, and 18 years of age. As it is an online TEFL/TESOL course, there is no classroom attendance and no teaching practicum. You will, however, have the opportunity to see actual EFL classes through videos. Throughout the program, you study the same course content as the onsite program does. This includes a comprehensive grammar review and class design. At the end of the course, you will have learned the following:
Shareable on LinkedIn
• Gain knowledge about past and current EFL teaching methodologies.
• Know how to effectively organize and manage an English class.
• Create high-energy classes every day.
• Acquire know-how of teaching different types of students.
• Understand what is going on inside your English language learners.
• Become an expert in language skill development.
• Turn boring subjects into engaging classes.
• How to correct errors in speech and writing.
• Assessment strategies to achieve accuracy and fluency at the same time.Throughout the program, your personal tutor will check your assignments. There are practice quizzes to help you stay on track. You are also eligible for two meetings of 45 minutes to get extra help if something needs a little more explanation. If you register for the course with a tutor, you will have the choice of a free specialization: Teach Business English, Teach Young Learners, or Teach TOEFL Preparation.The course comes with full career-support services, including resume preparation, school lists, recruiter information, direct referrals to school, job leads as they become available. iTTi has its own schools in many countries of Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, South and North America.
Shareable on Linkedin
What Our Students Are Saying!
Let’s Do This!
Start Learning Today!
Look inside our best online TEFL course curriculum
MEET iTTi PARTNERS & TRAINERS
You have to be at least 18 years old and have an excellent command of English in both speaking and writing.
Yes, you can. We will test your English. Your level must be C1. B2 may be accepted with proof of additional English classes. Our organization may offer you additional English classes too if required.
Yes, you may. You must talk to an admissions counselor to have this arranged. Please note that the batch will only be released once the course has been paid in full.
The answer is yes. Those schools that don’t require a teaching practicum to obtain a work visa on your behalf will consider you as a candidate for their teaching position.
The tutor will check your assignments as you send them in and provide you with feedback.
You also receive two 45-minute sessions with the tutor in order to discuss/practice for you difficult parts of the program. These sessions are by appointment only..
Yes, there are. There are practice quizzes in many units to help you stay on track. There are also final exams in methodology, English grammar, and phonology. You must achieve a minimum score of 70.
We will give you study material. You can retest after one week. The first retesting is free of charge. After that, there is a per-test fee of $35.
Yes, we will. We will assist you in setting up a professional resume/CV. We will provide you with school and/or recruiter information in the destination of your choice.
Not at all. English teachers are high in demand, especially now that many teachers have returned home due to the pandemic. If you study what you must study, you may end up with several job offers.
Yes, you will.
Please specify your request upon registration for the program. We will arrange for that. An additional fee applies.